You are
like the silver
In the moonlit sky
And lit up in that way
You seem like magic
For all the hours that you shine.
You are
Like the gold
In the setting sun
I stand in reflection of it
And I always feel warmer
You are
Like fire on water
And all the ambiguities
In between
Are definative
Of every single one
of your oxymoronic
Personality traits.
You're like shades of gray
And misinterpretations
Like those unintelligible song lyrics
that people always sing wrong.
And everything in the middle
And all the things they don't see
Is just who you are
When no one is looking.
You are
That song
With great lyrics
That I can't hear
Often enough
The one I always only
Catch in the middle
And always want
To hear again.
You are
100 things
To look foward to
When it's bad
When it's good
And all the things in the middle.
You are
The happiest of mediums,
The most gorgeous of blessings,
The fire in the sky,
The butterfly in the pit of my stomach . . .
My very favorite of muses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment