5.12.2010

The firelight that never dwindles

I love the love song
That sings just how I feel
And the rainy days
And the cloudy skies
And all the things 
That inspire melancholy
And all the things that inspire love
I love the stinging
In the tips of my fingers
That tells me I'm still alive
And the switch in my brain
That lets me describe in words
Just how you make me feel
I love a well written love song
And stories that make me cry
I love the passionate kiss
Up against the wall
That ends an argument
And all the things in between
I love how I'm constantly on fire
And how when I love you
 . . . I really love you
And how when I hate you
. . . I can't think about anything else
I love how I want to scream out loud
And hit you
And kiss you
The firelight that never dwindles
Is just you and I
I love how it still feels that way
. . . Feels like this
And even the 10 millionth kiss
Is still just as debilitating 
As the first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment