Maybe I never
Should have told you
Because once you know
It's always easier
to use it against me
But I'm not that girl
The one who puts up
With your inconsiderate
Bullshit
And all that
Swagger and charm
That you think will always
Fix what you do wrong
Will always submit itself
To the ugliness
That comes from
Being a shitty friend.
I'm the best friend
You'll ever have
But I'm not that girl
The ones that's gonna get
Trampled on
Because of your
Incessant bad mood
The one that
Keeps coming back
Because she likes
To be mistreated.
You must not have known,
So here's a lesson:
I'm the girl who will
Get your back
Until the day the world ends
The bestie that will
Punch a bitch
For breaking your heart
I'll always treat your birthday
Like a national holiday
I'm that friend
That will listen to all your problems,
Even the trite ones
And I'll fix them
If I'm able, every single one.
But I'm not that girl . . .
The one that's gonna
Keep doing it . . .
After you've stopped being worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love it!
ReplyDelete